Thursday, March 20, 2008

Self-Introduction(Vo.1)

It has been so long that I forget when I wrote an essay in English last time. I'm a freshman in CGU. After last semester, I become more adapted to the life style of an university student. Considering I had wasted much time in the last semester, I decide to set some goals for myself to achieve in the new semester. I would join the med-volleyball to enhance my volleyball skill and strengthen my body. I will spend more time on practicing harmonica with a view to making the movement more fascinating, and all pass!
I think there are more, and more important things outside the class that I should learn in the university. There even could be something that I have no other chances to try again. So participating in the extracurricular activities becomes my top priority in my first two years in the CGU, and achieving good academic performance is less important. This is the university student that I want to be now!

No comments: