Thursday, May 15, 2008

Free writing

I am tired because of the long examination bombing.Preparing the exam is boring, but when I am busy I may spend sometime thinking about what I am doing. So sometimes the examination also helps.Examination is not all life is.We should seized the moment to do things that is meaningful for us.As a result, we should not study only for the exams. Being a student, studying is my duty. Studying is not useless but meaningful especially for our future. With abundant knowledge, our lives can be better. However, studying is not just for examination, grabbing knowledge is important, but it can not represent the whole life. In our college life, we have much more to learn. Taking responsibility, time managing, communication are also something very important to learn in our college life. In order to learn these extracurricular knowledge, we can join the clubs or some activities held by others. There aren’t so many clubs in Chang-gung university, but there are so many activities such as the night of medicine, the night of music, and so on. The most recent one is the latter. It will be held just next week. Although I want to join the preparation team, but I hate deal things with others. I always think it waste my time to interact with others. Therefore I consider it’s time for a change for my recent life.

No comments: